CHOOSE THE KITCHEN LAYOUT:
Choosing a perfect layout is the most important task in modeling a modular kitchen. The secret of a good kitchen is to transform your floor space into a workspace. Arrangement of counter-top, major kitchen appliances, and space-saving storage ideas is the best way to utilize the space available for the kitchen.
Let’s look into the types of modular kitchen layouts:
L-SHAPED LAYOUT FOR MODULAR KITCHEN
The L-shaped layout is the most popular kitchen layout, recommended for the kitchen with small-space as it has a lot of storage. Few are the types of L-shaped layout.
- Basic L-shaped layout.
- Small L-shaped layout.
- Double L-shaped layout.
- Broken L-shaped layout.
- L-shaped kitchen layout with an island.
To implement a proper L-shaped layout, the design must be built where two walls form a perpendicular angle, and the length of one wall is double the other. Even in a bigger kitchen L-shaped layout can be designed with an island creating dining space for your family.
U-SHAPED LAYOUT FOR MODULAR KITCHEN:
U-shaped layout is a very fit choice for both small and big homes as it uses 3walls to be built and thereby providing a great space.
Few are the types of U-shaped Layouts.
- Thin-U shaped layout
- Mid-size U-shaped layout
- Large U-shaped kitchen
U-shaped layout offers a clear divide between the workspace and serving areas thereby, providing a clutter-free work area and user-friendly arrangement. The main factors to consider when opting for a U-shaped kitchen layout is,
- To know how wide the ‘U’ is
- What appliance you want to keep in the kitchen.
It is possible to design a U-shaped layout with an island, by eliminating the wall and upper cabinets for better space utilization.
G-SHAPED LAYOUT FOR MODULAR KITCHEN:
The G-shaped layout is an amazing fit for a small kitchen and a large spacious kitchen. It uses every possible space available in your kitchen, providing enormous storage space.
This layout uses all 3 walls with an open space also a peninsula can be built depending on customer interestG-shaped layout kitchens have an open plan thereby, reducing the kitchen traffic.
A large countertop, storage space are additional benefits of G-shaped layouts on a Modular kitchen.
FOCUS ON CABINETS FOR A STYLISH MODULAR KITCHEN:
Our factory made cabinets and accessories are built together to form a stylish and precise modular kitchen furniture, making your space look awesome. Owen, espresso maker, Mixer are built-in, which makes for a less bulky appearance. Few commonly used storage options are listed below.
Tall cabinets: This cabinet extends up-to the roof.
Drawers: Commonly utilized storage options, effectively available for a mess-free look.
Roll down shutters: A screen moves up and down with adjustable racks.
Build In plate rack: Pull type racks to store everyday dishes.
Door Shelves: Shelves with ways to store cooking essentials with simple functionality
To know more about modular kitchen cabinet click here
CHOOSE A MATERIAL FOR MODULAR KITCHEN:
Your kitchen cabinets have to last for years, so focusing on quality is more important.Our modular kitchen furniture materials are made with precise measurement, water resistant and heat resistant making it sturdy and user-friendly.
Modular kitchen has different sorts of finishing based on the look. We provide Acrylic finish, PU Finish, Matt lamination finish, Solid wood finish which gives a reflexive look to the interiors of the kitchen.
CHOOSE THE RIGHT APPLIANCES FOR THE MODULAR KITCHEN:
Once you have chosen the layout, cabinets, the material it’s time to choose the appliances essential for your modular kitchen. A wide range of modular kitchen appliances are available that comes with two-way benefits like aesthetics and utility.
- Modular chimney: A must-have appliance in every modular kitchen for removing smoke from the kitchen and to provide proper ventilation.
- Utensils: This is a must-have in Indian cuisine as we use large cooking utensils in the Indian kitchen. So when planning for proper storage it is essential to make space for your utensils
- Built-In Oven: It is not by any means an essential appliance but makes your life easy by helping you cook as well heat the food. Implementing an Oven makes cooking efficient and easy.
- Refrigerator: Inbuilt refrigerator for along with a modular kitchen for systematic storage for cooling.
- Electronic Blender: From blending spices to grinding chutney blender is the most used appliance by homemakers.
- Induction Burner: Choose a cooktop that reflects your style. It is available in both stainless steel and glass. A sleek and smooth design will complement your kitchen looks and also choose one that is user-friendly and safe to use.
Now that you know how to choose a modular kitchen that blends with your lifestyle and personality, we being one of the best manufacturers of modular kitchen in Salem will assist you with our best design and high-quality furniture for a customized modular kitchen that reflects happiness in every corner of the house.